Real-time flows and stock of pipeline gas and LNG, with live intelligence on projects and plants globally.
Industry experience to see what matters.
Fusing space remote sensing, operator data with
advanced business analytics, machine learning and AI.
Guiding digital process transformation.
Norway-based, bringing an informal style
with a sharp high-north perspective.
Assisting clients navigate a radically changing energy world.
WHAT WE DO…
LNG asset entities tracked
Gas nodes tracked
EU daily gas and power data
LATEST FROM THE INSIGHTS …
RECENT WORK …
- Price interaction and response between renewables production and LNG cargo arrivals in Europe.
- Outlook for long-term pipeline gas contracts and prices in Europe with increased LNG imports.
- Geopolitical assessment of energy investment and trade risk with cold-war parallels.
- Detailed daily mass balances and counter-party identification at LNG terminals with reloading.
- Ship day-rate dynamics as a function of fleet utilization, vessel size and age.
- Case analysis and origin of recent rapid price drops and peaks in Europe.
- Capacity booking for short-run flexibility natural gas sales optimization.
- Outlook for CO2 prices in Europe and short-term dynamics affecting the value of natural gas.
- Assessment of rising inefficiencies of global LNG fleet utilization and commercial effects.
- Survey of company natural gas portfolio positions as basis for sales and contracting strategy.
- Opportunities for digital transformation of the LNG business.